Agile is a set of values and principles that focus on delivery of working software every iteration in short periods of time. Each iteration is regarded as an entire software project, including planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation. Improvement or addition of new functionality takes place within next iteration.
Agile methods emphasize face-to-face communication over written documents. Our Agile team members are located in the same office, which promotes prompt knowledge sharing and better understanding of urgent issues. Each team may include programmers product managers, business analysts, QA members, interaction designers, technical writers, and other specialists as per project scope.
EffectiveSoft put into practice the following Agile Manifesto principles:
- Customer satisfaction by rapid, continuous delivery of useful software
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances
During the time of project development some circumstances and requirements from the customer’s side may change. Realizing that, EffectiveSoft business analysts and project managers came to the conclusion that work should be performed in a highly collaborative manner and characterized by flexibility to continuous changes. Agile methodology meets the aforesaid by offering a number of other outstanding benefits.
Why we apply Agile software development methods:
- No need in long documentation and detailed specification
- Easy adjustment to new requirements
- Process visibility and high interaction between a customer and a team
- Knowledge sharing for making better decisions
- Reduced project development time frames
- Business risks are minimized