EffectiveSoft launches new software development services for Nokia's Maemo OS.
EffectiveSoft software engineers has acquired Maemo development niche, and they proceed with custom applications development with the power of the Maemo SDK. EffectiveSoft Maemo development team applies Linux-based development environment and technologies to deliver Maemo solutions to customers.
Maemo software development services of EffectiveSoft include:
- Custom software development for the Maemo OS
- Redesign and reengineering of existing solutions
- Applications design, development and customization
- Project enhancements and reengineering
- Defect tracking for Maemo applications
- And many more
The Maemo OS, created by Nokia is also known as Internet Tablet OS, and is based on Debian operating system. EffectiveSoft provides development services for Maemo, which is considered to be innovative and promising platform for smartphones and Internet Tablets.
For more details visit the page or
October 10, 2009
View all news