This is a back office of larger project, Execution Management System, created for Edge Trade Company by EffectiveSoft. The software was developed to improve trading and executing process on exchanges using innovative technologies and Java development tools. Here you can read about the client side of Execution Management System.
The Execution Management System was created for trading on Stock Exchanges (as NASDAQ, NYCE and others); Execution Management System (EMS) is an independent agency front-end platform, offering a high-speed gateway to several execution venues, it possesses low latency market data, Direct Market Access (DMA) order types and easy customization to trader’s specifications. The administrative side of this platform is for buy-side and sell-side trades, it focuses on connection with various stock exchanges and improves execution and trading process due to algorithmic trading strategies.
The back office side of EMS provides administration functions at brokerage: trade confirmation and settlement, trading of securities support, executions monitoring, orders management, client authentication and login. The server side of Execution Management System is a gateway to different trading systems as Bloomberg, ESP, Eze Castle, Fidessa, Longview (Linedata), Macgregor, Mixit and others, it uses FIX (Financial Information eXchange) protocol for real-time information exchange. EffectiveSoft developers created the software with the power of such tools as IDEA, Eclipce, FogBugz and Java programming language.
- Quick response to market's changing microstructure
- Work improvement of brokers on stock exchanges for both sell-side and buy-side firms
- DMA order types for efficient trade and low-latency market data
- High-speed connections to several venues simultaneously
- Getting control over selling and buying process
- Automated back-office and multistock trading tools
- Support the trading of securities: recordkeeping, regulatory compliance
- Improved trading and execution transactions
- The system assists in reducing transactions costs
- Trading objectives and goals evaluation
|Total project development time:
|Lines of code:
||IDEA, Eclipce, TOAD, Putty, PowerDesigner, FogBugz
||JAVA 1.6, DB - Oracle 9.0, Applocation Server - Apache Tomcat-6.X, Struts, AJAX, DHTML, DisplayTag, Java Web Start Technology, JDBC, LOG4J, Jackarta Commons, Java Mail, JSTL, POI, JUnit.