EffectiveSoft provides mobile software development on Symbian OS to be competitive in IT industry and to meet customers’ requirements successfully. Mobile programming of EffectiveSoft includes creating applications for such mobile platforms as Symbian OS (Symbian OS v9.4, OS v9.5 and other versions), Microsoft Smartphone, Microsoft Windows CE, Microsoft Pocket PC, Brew using the power of VB.NET Java, C++, C#, VB.NET, J2ME technologies and programming languages.
We provide programming for Symbian OS using the following language resources: Java, C++, OPL and .NET.
EffectiveSoft Symbian application development covers the following areas:
- Client/Server applications development on Symbian OS
- Games and other entertainment mobile software design and development
- Security software for mobile devices, e-commerce and communication mobile software
- Custom mobile software for mobile devices (for Smartphone, mobile phone and for PDAs)
- Symbian software testing, mapping and GPS applications development
- Bluetooth-based mobile software development and many others
- EffectiveSoft Symbian developers deliver profitable mobile solutions based on Symbian OS to our customers, with SMS, GPRS, Bluetooth, SyncML and Graphics capabilities of mobile devices running Symbian OS
- Modern equipment for mobile development and dedicated team of software professionals
- Solid experience in porting solutions (between platform migration, device families and other)
- Reasonable costs and high quality of EffectiveSoft’s Symbian programming services
Symbian OS was released by Symbian LTD (the partnership between Nokia, Ericsson, Prison and Motorola) in 1993, as an embedded operating system for mobile devices. A full-blown Symbian platform started a new generation of operating systems for portable mobile devices.